Contractors, Associates, Industry Partners; whoever you are, IEC of Dallas has a membership plan that fits your needs.
Being a member of IEC Dallas affords you the opportunity to participate with peers in this very interesting business of electrical construction.
Contractors from all corners of the metroplex come together to discuss issues, formulate into action ideas that perpetuate business, network by sharing information and success stories, fund programs that provide educational opportunities for not only themselves but for their employees, and oversee the dynamic apprenticeship and training program that continually feeds qualified, journey level people into our trade.
Come share your ideas, exchange information with others...or just listen. You'll be happy you decided to become a part of your association that represents the interest of the "independent" electrical contractor.
Call today...or access our membership application at this site....
And be on the road to learning more about managing your business successfully, today!
- Training Programs
- Input into Code Review
- Group purchasing power for MAPSCO'S, National Electric Code and Safety Handooks
- Registered 4 year Apprenticeship program
- Two year Professional Electricians program
- Various Educational/Training programs
- A united Political Voice
- Safety program/Safety Roundtable meetings
- Various forms of Insurance available thru Chapter member Companies, i.e. Federated Insurance
- Input and membership on National Electrical Code Panels
- Networking opportunities
- Social events
- State Convention
- National IEC Convention and Trade Show
- National Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C.
- "March on the Capitol" - "Your Voice in Austin"